Thursday, April 30, 2009

Meryl Streep + Julia Child = MY DREAM MOVIE!

OH.......MY.........GOD!!!!!! Does it get much better than Meryl Street playing Julia Child?!?! For a theatre student with aspirations of having a show on the Food Network, let me tell you it does NOT! Julie and Julia is the story about a young woman looking for a new direction in her life, and trying to find something she can feel proud of. She turns to famed chef Julia Child for inspiration, writing a book on Child's cookbook about the trial and tribulations of cooking 365 of Child's recipes, so a recipe a day for one year. Both Meryl Streep and Julia Child have been incredible inspirations for me so you can can bet your boots I'm going to be courting down the days for this film to come out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im so excited about the film too, Meryl Streep is one of my all time favorite actresses, and the movie looks SO good, cant wait!!

Hilary said...

I really did not like the book by Julie Powell, but I think the movie looks terrific. Meryl Streep and Amy Adams - you can't go wrong!