Tip: Don't have time to make crepes? Serve the sauteed pears over vanilla ice cream for a tasty treat!
4 pears, peeled, cored, and sliced
about 2 1/2 tbsp butter
about 2 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
about 1 tsp cinnamon
dusting of icing sugar (optional)
3/4 cup flour
1 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
1. Whisk or process (using a food processor) all ingredients until blended.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour if using all-purpose flour.
3. In a lightly greased crepe pan or frying pan, fry crepes approximately 60 seconds on one side or until edges are brown, and approximately 30 seconds on the other side.
4. Keep cooked crepes in a warm oven or toaster oven while frying other crepes to keep them warm.
1. On medium to medium-high heat, melt the butter.
2. Once butter has melted, add the pear slices and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and tender.
3. Add the Brown sugar and cook, stirring, for another minute.
4. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve inside of crepes, sprinkled with icing sugar and more cinnamon.