2 flour tortillas
about 5 tbsp Nutella or other chocolate hazelnut spread
1 banana, sliced
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
1 tbsp toasted hazelnuts, chopped
1. Spread a layer of Nutella on one of the totillas.
2. Top the Nutella with a layer of sliced bananas
3. Sprinkle the bananas and Nutella with the shredded coconut and hazelnuts.
4. Layer the naked tortilla on top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
5. Bake in oven or toaster oven at 350º for about 3 minutes or until tortilla turns golden and slightly crisp. Remove from oven, and cut into quarters.