Saturday, June 6, 2009

iYellow June Newsletter



I am very excited to say that my article on the 2009 Ontario Wine Awards has been featured in the iYellow Wine Club's June Newsletter that just came out yesterday! Check out the article here as well as a my bio. If you live in Ontario and are at all interested in wine, the iYellow Wine Club is definitely worth checking out! 

I would also like to give a thanks to tasteT.O. who posted a link to my Coconut Crisp French Toast recipe in their edition of Blog-A-Log today!! Thank you! 

6 comments:

chow and chatter said...

congrats on getting your article published oh and great blog

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Yes, yes, congrads on being published. That is HUGE. Cheers to you my dear!

Danielle said...

Thank you both very much! I'm super excited!!

Sierra said...

Congrats...I'll have to check it out; how exciting! :)

Ginger said...

WOW, that is so very awesome. Seriously, you should be proud!

Hilary said...

Congrats on the article! Oh, that menu sounds divine...