Maple Glazed Salmon is one of those super simple, fast, and delicious dishes that is the perfect mid-week dish. It contains simple ingredients that are on hand in most kitchens, and does not require any rigorous preparation. It is light and tasty and makes for a well rounded meal when served with vegetables and a type of grain. This time I made the salmon with sticky rice, asian slaw, and steamed asparagus with parmesan shavings. This dish can also easily be adjusted for more or less servings.
1/4 cup maple syrup
4 tsp grainy mustard
4 tsp soy sauce
2 Il salmon fillet
pepper to season
1. In a bowl, whisk the maple syrup, grainy mustard, and soy sauce until combined.
2. Season salmon fillets with pepper and lay in one layer in a baking dish.
3. Spoon the glaze over the fish reserving a few tablespoons.
4. Bake fish in a 400º oven for about 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
5. Serve with reserved glaze drizzled on top.