Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Say 'Hello' To fredi Magazine's Newest Food Expert!

Friends! I have such cool news to share! I am so very happy to announce that I have recently become one of fredi Magazine's food experts! What does this mean exactly? This means that I will have the opportunity to write a food article in each quarterly issue of fredi, as well as contribute to their food and drink blog. What's even more awesome about this exciting new endeavour? Firstly, it's been so amazing to have a super cool team to report to, who has already given me so much creative freedom in creating each new article. Secondly, it's an absolute honor to have my name and articles right next to the inspiring entrepreneur Rose Reisman, who is also fredi's food expert! 
Check out my first article for fredi on my latest obsession, Cauliflower! Inspired by a recent food hack that I created for making cauliflower "rice," I created a vibrant and fresh Green Goddess Cauliflower "Couscous" with green peas, asparagus, and a bright kick of lemon! Click here to see the recipe for yourself!

Listening To:

No comments: