Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lomography Cooking Demo Analogue Style

Tomorrow is the big day! Join me tomorrow (Thursday July 28th) as I embark on my first ever live cooking demo at at the Lomography gallery store on Queen Street West in Toronto. Last month I was lucky enough to be asked by Lomography to take part in their LomoAmigo program, and of course I jumped at the chance to be involved! For the past month I've been rocking their super cool La Sardina El Capitan camera taking pics of myself, my friends, and of course my food all over Ontario! Tomorrow I will be taking part in their Blue Hour, hosting a live cooking demo at the store showcasing some fun and tasty no-cook (AKA analogue style) recipes that are perfect for Summer entertaining and this crazy heat Toronto has been hit with. Check out the Facebook event for it here! I hope to see you there!

WHEN
Thursday July 28th
3 - 5 PM

WHERE
Lomography Toronto Gallery Store
536 Queen Street West

WHY
Learn how to make 3 simple and tasty no cook dishes
Sip and savour free refreshments and samples of each dish
Meet me! I'd love to get the chance to meet some of my readers in person...FINALLY!

Listening To:
The Weeknd - Wicked Games

Powered by mp3skull.com

No comments: